Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GE13

something serious and a post full with wordings~ I guess most of the Malaysians had a black Monday due to GE13~
Went home for the 13th General Election~ this election is the most happening election in the history of Malaysia. A lot of people are returning home just for the sake of voting~ especially when they are so many artists/bloggers came back to Msia too! The only target that we aim---ubah!!! Ini kalilah!!! Normally, I m not so into politics, but this time, for the sake of a better future, a better Malaysia, n it is also my first time to vote, I became aware of all the issues regarding to politics! Even my brother who is not qualified yet is so into the elections~ I went to the Kelana Jaya PR campaign with family and we had a great time there even though it was crowded and drizzling when the campaign almost came to an end! I am sure this is a very important election for all Malaysians! An election where I can fee and see how unite we are as a big family disregard our races! On the day of polling, I am really touch to see those old people and handicap came all the way just to cast their vote=] super in love with Msia! So damn patriotic! Hehez~
During the night, result was out~ and this is where the bad news happened! I guess all the people who support PR are dissatisfy with the results~ as many have claimed, this is the darkest election ever~~~in my opinion, I don't hate the BN as much as other PR supporters, but it doesn't mean I support what they have did~ I am not an aggressive supporter of PR. There are a lot of nasty comments all over FB on that night, where some I agree and some I disagree. Some comments are too ridiculous, for instance asking help from Obama, hate the country so much till he rather UK take over our country! I do understand that a lot of people are mad. however, we should always have a clear mind, arent we? isnt it stupid to speak out whatever is in your mind before thinking properly?! those comments are so embarrassing! Such suggestions will only become a joke for others.... If you truly love your country, you will not give up easily, you will not lose hope easily~ even though we are sad and pissed off, we should not give up! I do believe that it is not a 100% free and clean election. some of the news on FB are fake but I believe not all of them~ some are what have really happened, I am sad to admit that a lot of news are being covered up =( but for thoseVideos on fb I guess they can't be fake.
This is a country that practices democratic, I am sure we will be able to change the government one day, not this time but there is surely a next time! It is never an easy task to change the country in just one try~ reformation is never an easy task! good things do not come easily~we must be tougher and more unite! There is always a winner and a loser, we need to accept it even though we are not satisfy with it~ accept it  as we are different from those who played tricks and dishonest. Do not do something stupid and brainless just because of the hate-tress. the result of the election already came out, I guess there is nothing much that we can do. let's see if the leaders of PR is able to do anything. So I guess there will be a Bersih 4.0, for people who support free and clean elections, for those who is not satisfy with this 13th GE, this is the place, this is the time, this is the proper way for us to express our feelings=D
No matter what, I think We are the True winner !!! we must unite!

No comments: