Friday, January 13, 2012

a break @ Penang

went to Penang with Vinnie n Bel the day after Hospitality paper...
n yea... I got two more papers to go! n I have a week more to be HOME=D

it's a sunny day... n I almost get sun burn in the journey to Penang...

notty us... especially Vinnie, she gt consti exam tmr! but I guess she has ad studied well^^
others didn't join us as they were busy studying for land law... which Bel n I have taken since last year =DDDDD happy for that!
anyway, just to hang out at a shopping mall... eat n walk n shop to release stress^^
we headed to F21....
can't get myself anything nice... those that I like are way too expensive!

we went for Alvin n the chipmunks 3 =)
a movie that made us laughed a lot... n awwww..... Chipmunks are so cute! wish they are real ! XD

lunch at Kim's Gary~

manage to get myself a romper at the end of the day^^
p/s: I love romper a lot! n I learnt about the difference between jumpsuit n romper... romper is usually in shorts while jumpsuit is in long pants...=D nvr get a jumpsuit before as I think long pants is kind of troublesome when u r in the ladies... =)

headed back to forest by evening n back to hostel by nite~
our transport fees are indeed very expensive! but then... worth it ! I had a great day with them!

equity of law coming up in 3 days time!!! gd luck!!!!
n most probably I m ad home in the next post^^


No comments: