Wednesday, March 6, 2013

last semester

Opps~neglected my blog again~
anyway, I am back to the forest again! for the Final SEMESTER! =)
Happy n Sad at the same time! lots of things to update here!
will try to blog about my life and update everything that I have left out ASAP^^
anyway, I am taking an extra subject this semester, which is Intellectual Property, hope that I will be able to learn a lot and do well in it!
it is ad the 2nd week back in uni without counting in the add-drop week
this semester, I am staying without a roommie! Yay or Nay?
went to Penang last weekend with my lovely gang
n the week before that I was at USA, having a sweet holiday with my dearest holiday!
yea, I got a lot to catch up here! till here for now, ll update once I have edited all those picturesssssssssss!!!!!

No comments: