Saturday, August 1, 2009

back 2 forest... WTH.....

yea~ happy days passed very quickly
I m back again, UUM-my 2nd home... back to the forest again
came back with the morning bus alone due to some problem
suppose to get on the fri night bus....
overall, the bus is quite comfortable....
the seats are nice^^
BUT then... it has taken 8 hours from Pudu till Changlun...o.O
bored till almost dying.....
n yeah... the air conditioner made me freezed during the journey again...

about my 5 days back 2 home sweet home....
it's all bout shoppings !!!! =)
I will try to make it in detail later...
very sleepy n tired rite now as I can't sleep in the bus

p/s: WTH... my uni blocked facebook, youtube .......
arghhhhhhhhhh.........

1 comment:

ban.c said...

seah can try to surf the net using this
http://www.piingschool.info

just go to the site, and type in www.facebook.com at the address bar provided WITHIN the site will do.