Saturday, August 22, 2009

miss clumsy


hurt my toe nail...
*************OUCH !!!!!!!
It happened on a fine wednesday in Sunway Piramid....
due to my clumsiness....=.=
was bleeding non stop....
my friends brought me to a nearby clinic....
now ended up in a bandage....
have to go for dressing every day...
n it sucks !!!!!!
pain like hell..... wth... wtf
n i gotta suffer for at least 1 week.........T.T
cacat d la.....
cannot wear high heels anymore.....huhu.....
gotta wear sandals for a month.....

have to wear mask in the plane due to H1N1....
protection, safety...=)

yea~ I don't have the time to update my blog properly....
It was a great holiday....
I gotta stop at here....
once again....
my sem break has ended...
back to my uni again....
gonna be super duper busy
assignments to be done
quiz n test coming up !
God Bless.......



No comments: