Monday, August 24, 2009

oUting with coursematEs


didn't really update bout life recently....
gonna start with a simple one....
hang out with sum of my coursemates during the sem break holiday

our 1st time to hang out together in KL area =)
went to Klang early in the morning by KTM...
took us 1 hour to reach there from KL central station...
13 stations to Klang ! =s
nvr been to Klang for yearssssss......
it looks like an old town for my 1st impression...
had our brunch together....
Bak Kut Teh in Klang...
they said that this shop is very famous for it...

yummy yummy....
I am not really fond of BKT since I seldom eat meat... ^^
but then this one tasted quite nice...

right after our brunch...
went to Sunway Piramid
9 of us,
3 cars in the total...
suppose to watch a movie there
but then.... clumsy me...hurt my toe in a sudden... =.=
ruined the plan... sorry ^^
KHong sent me to the nearby clinic...
with Joyce n Bell accompanying...

hang out at Starbuck for a while after that
coffee+cake
then, did shopping a while...
got myself a pair of sandals for my stupid toe since I can't wear high heels or shoes now...

some random pictures~
it's a coincidence that Joyce n I wore the alike top that day... ^^

went to the Connaught night market at nite...
I didn't really walk since I am "cacat"
had our dinner at Joyce's house...
a nice n fun day
tired n exhausted....
well, the planning is not that good...
kinda rush~
hope that we ll hang out again ~~~~~~~

No comments: