Sunday, April 25, 2010

end of torturing days

Happy =)
2 more papers left and after tmr, I am going to have a 9 days break till the last paper comes....
well, I can online in my room ! this is a good news since I am so addicted to internet =)
hope that by next semester, the wifi coverage will be more stable...
love my hostel so much in a sudden~ =p

so, well... for the exam...
nothing much to say... I did tried my best for it...
hope that my result can stay at the same CGPA like last semester... or maybe a bit of improvement...
god bless~
starting from next sem, I will be facing at least 6 law papers...really got to study hard !
must change my study attitude~

*recently, I am after Criminal Mind =) well, there's still a need for break...can't be studying for 24/7 right?
the hyperactive me is coming back very soon as it is HOLIDAY soon ! XD


No comments: