Friday, February 25, 2011

border + cool blog

introducing Cool Blog in my campus =)
well... I guess not many of you know about it(KLrians)
it's a well known ice blended/milk tea/bubble tea etc drink in Johor and there's one in Alor Setar....
erm... in KL, there's a shop like dat, similar concept... name as Each A Cup which u can find it in Sunway Piramid or Farenheit~~~ which I love it a lot !!!! awww... I miss it a lot~~~~~

happy that my campus has smthg interesting at last!
so, we gals headed to the uni mall just to grab this drink =)
it's kinda far from our faculty~~~~
u need to walk for more than 15 minutes~~~
look at our happy faces^^

on the same day, after lunch, smthg happened...
some teary moments happened to some of my friends~
and then,
they decided to head to the border to grab a nice dinner !!!
wiiii~~~
border of Thailand~
dinner at 6pm
unlimited buffet steamboat for only RM 10.00 ! damn cheap rite?
we had a great gals time together
chatting and eating for 3 hours~

pic 1

pic 2

munching munching~~~~














get the time to do a bit of shopping~
got myself a pair of cute RM5 room slippers...
it's fluffy n with a fish on top of it~ hehez
then~ had my favourite drink!!! -----MILK =)
love milky a lot~ RM2 only^^

so, what I gotta say b4 I end this post...
it's a great day with the gals~
n we miss our hometown a lot~~~~=(
*heart them a lot*


No comments: