Tuesday, February 22, 2011

kotex

just a random post coz I bought smthg I like =p
I wanted this ever since I saw it in magazine....
went to the town with a bunch of coursemates with the free shuttle bus ~
anyway, lousy service =(
bought some stuffs that I needed in the mart n saw this
.................
was thinking " OH GOSH, this is damn NICE ! I wanna get it.....although it is quite expensive...
a small cutie box comes along with it^^
wondering if I ever gonna use em..... they r too pretty....hehehehehhehehe....

4 comments:

-Mr.Ron- said...

o.O i tot is some sorts of camera brand or what....but end up with this....abit kena *BOOM*....hehe...

chocz-dreamland said...

hehehehehehee~ I am too lame.. aren't I ?

-Mr.Ron- said...

comel betul budak ni...;p

Unknown said...

u only want the box izzit?