Friday, February 8, 2013

my burgerlab

My Burgerlab~located at Seapark PJ
heard about this little burger shop since last year and I have been craving for their burgers as I have heard a lot of good comments about it^^
thanks to Ivy sis~
went there with my great buddies for a dinner

went there on a Tuesday nite~ was there at about 730pm and DAMN~ long queue! 
most of the customers are in their working outfit... so it can be assumed that most of the customers come here to grab their dinner as My Burgerlab opens from 5pm-11pm (after working hour)

most of the staffs working there are university students~
here we go~the long long queue! 

there is a menu written on the chalkboard, very fast food, western style
n their burgers are selling fast!
I wanted to order Chicken and Egg Dillema but too bad right before it is out turn to place our order, it is sold out =____________=" SO SAD! 
so, I order A+ chicken instead since I am not really fond of beef
Ivy ordered Spicy Haiwaiian, Gary ordered A+Beef and Bee ordered Beautiful Mess, which he claimed it is super duper nice!
the happy pilot with his A+Beef

 Bee and his Beautiful Mess

mine~ A+Chicken
ohya, not to forget, I love their bun so much! 
the colour of the bread is in black~

the happy me! munch munch munch!

we ordered a set for each of us, which comes with a burger, fries and a bottomless drink^^
n we regretted! such a big portion! 

anyway, it is not easy to get a place to sit down and enjoy ur dinner
the place is too small and crowded with people
once u have done with ur dinner, it is better to leave or else u will feel very uncomfortable as there are many eyes on u, waiting for ur table(n this is what we have done! XD)

a great dinner, nice burger, especially the charcoal bun! 
I love it but I doubt if I will ever return for another try...cause it is indeed too crowded lahhh~=p

No comments: