Saturday, May 21, 2011

21st 2nd bash~

a surprise birthday party from my dear gang
~doudecim cor^^
main planner will be Bel n Da if I am nt wrong~
hearts both of u~

rite after criminal exam~ rested for a 2 hours nap and we headed to alor setar
dresses up!
I am looking normal at last...
the gals, Da, Bel, Yinn n MJ lied... saying that no one is free and everyone is tired thus they are the only one bringing me out to have a dinner~ to relax our almost dead brain n a late celebration for me^^
we ended up at Rock cafe....
n tada ~~~~
surprise ! the others show up out of nowhere in a sudden^^
awww....muax muax~
all of them~
12 of them show up =)
n they sang me a birthday song
with a cake coming from my back......
..
.
.
.
......
....
I was busy looking at them singing the birthday song and didn't realise who was holding the cake!
I even said thank you when the cake is in front of me....
it took me a second to think and turn my back....
...
.
..
...
..
.

it's my BABE !!!! OMGosh....
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
HE CAME ALL THE WAY FROM KL TILL KEDAH.....
he lied.... told me that he is going for bb session=.=
touch*touch*touch*
I am damn surprise n happy~
nvr ever expect something so sweet will happen in my 21st birthday^^
I love u guys n babe~

RT Pastry cake all the way from KL.....huhu =D

it was a great n memorable nite~

the guys^^ babe merged well with my gang ^^

my pretty dears =)

n I got a super cute birthday card from them!
made n designed my Allen~~~
angry bird!!!!!

a customized necklace from babe^^muax~

a 18SX pic~ =p
really thanks n touched for what u have did~
travelling so far just for me^^

another surprise, for Desarine
her birthday falls in June and we had an early celebration for her^^
special pudding "cake" since she dislike cake^^

2 birthday gals^^

my 21st in Kedah^^
appreciate u guys~~~~~
happiest nite in Kedah!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You 18sx pic a lil bit too dark. LOL