Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Day

It's a sad Christmas Day, a day my tears were flowing down non stop/uncontrollable. Woke up early in the morning for Skytrex and while scrolling FB, found out that he made it official that he is in a r/s. Well, it's not unexpected, I knew the day will come, but it's another story when it really happened! 
And found out that it is not a recent news... It happened some time ago~ so I guess I am the only one who is being stubborn, he has moved on since day one!
Heart tore into pieces again... I thought I am stronger than that, well in fact I am just another crying baby who can't get rid of a guy who doesn't give a fuck on her...
I hope tomorrow is a better day! As a dear friend told me, time to sober up! Focus on ur career! I shall be a better woman, no point of crying like a baby for a guy who will never appreciate you... 
Telling myself Be tough! One day, all these will be some tiny mini matters... 

No comments: