Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1st tIme on iCe

this happened a week ago~
went to sunway piramid for ice skating~
my 1st experience~ XD
ling n vicky suppose to join us but they ffk us...=(

so, yea~ never ever thought of trying ice skating be4 this since I am scare of falling down...
always had a little wish in my mind...
gonna try that for the 1st time with my bf
n yea~ it comes true...keke =p (nt planned purposely)

took some pictures before we start^^













skate shoes....














don't really like it~ hurt my legs when skating....














thanks a lot to dear for being so patient towards me during the whole skating session...
i m a poor learner... >.<
oh ya, sorry for making you fall on the ice with me~ hahaz...
since I am famous for being clumsy, it's impossible I will not fall in something that need balancing... ><
anyway, it's a nice experience~
hope that I can be better next time =)

had some doughnuts at J.Co
my favourite^^
aren't both of em sweet?














went home after that...
we have a yamcha session with those gals at night^^
hate sunway's bad traffic !
as usual, disturb him driving














and camwhore....hehe



















p/s: I am currently watching Gossip Girl from season 1 till season 3
dat's all~ ciao~ ZzZZzZZZzzzzz~

No comments: