Wednesday, November 18, 2009

zAck's 20th

1st birthday celebration tat I attended since I am home~
also the 1st outing with friends~
happy to see 'em again =)

it's Zack's 20th birthday














venue: the Garden's Zanmai Sushi^^
craving for sushi !!!

I didn't order much~ just a light dinner~
the top left is mine^^














n here you go~ the BIRTHDAY guy~ Zack~



















he was wearing formal that night cause he just had a presentation in uni~
I guess birthday guy has to b different huh?^^
all of us are in casual~

enjoying their dinner~
I was busy taking pictures of 'em...
cause my little pinky camera seldom shows itself in Kedah














I wonder why Dan eat till sweating... haha














spotted a cute boy next to our table~
so so CUTE~









camwhore with Jenny~
she don't have any holiday till Xmas...
too bad duh~ thought of wanna drag her to do some shopping~ XD



















this is the gang~ =)











*big hands* for Dan~ he paid the bill... ><



















i love this picture...
cause Tick look so funny~ XD



















guess wat... it took us more then 30minutes just to get a group picture...
we kept on fooling around with the camera....










at last~ a nice one^^














posing with a chair while waiting for the guys to plan where to hang out after dinner...
too bad the pic is kinda blur =(



















we ended up in Pitstop~
the pink drink is mine~ keke



















Ysan came along with her bf
CAng joined us too...
well~
most of us were tired...
as u can see... Tick n Serene were sleeping >.<














they have class on the next day....
I guess I am the only one in holiday...
so, the celebration ended before 1am ^^

Happy Birthday Zack~

No comments: