Thursday, June 28, 2012

F21 in MV

grand opening of F21 in MV~ 
thanks to Ivy sis for inviting me there with her=)
got the chance to take a pic with Amber Chia right before she left as we were kind of late~ 
she is very pretty and friendly!!!!!! 
<3 her~
how can a she b so slim after giving birth to a baby~
jealous!!! XD 
standing next to her makes me look so plain~ kekez~~

anyway, super crowded with lots of pretty gals~
sis got a free watch from lucky draw while I got a 20% discount voucher~ ended up I got myself a very plain but nice and simple blue dress^^


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Really nice
Do you know Snow White
If you have spare time and looking for a great site for Snow White story. Visit the site, name is DREAM LAND WORLD. This site can be useful to you, your family and friend’s. Don’t forget to visit the site


DREAM LAND WORLD