Monday, August 6, 2012

a FRESHER me



#chik chak ~~~~
decided to go for a haircut.... love my long long long wavy hair that looks very dolly... but then my hair is too dry n very unhealthy ever since I permed n dyed it again and again~~~ 

last pic of me with my long hair!
went to the saloon with Ling^^ she wanted to trim her hair~~
having long hair for 8 YEARS and this is the longest hair I have ever had!
sayang my hair a lot, that why never have the gut to make it short...
I use 2 weeks to make this decision~LOL
THIS TIME I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND!
give it a try before I graduate! XD if I regret, I still have a year's time for it to grow longer again~XD
the gal who washes my hair kept on ask me "r u sure u wanna cut it short? ur hair is very long!"
so
the hairstylist tied my hair into a pony tail and cut it OFF!=(
he was kind of worry that I might cry~~LOL

after 20 mins~
TADAA~
I hope it suits me
a fresher look^^ a new me~



hope I ll receive nice comments XD
p/s: I miss my long hair d!


No comments: