Saturday, February 28, 2009

Delicious ^^

Hanged out at MV with Ling, Jacq n Vicky on Friday noon
they went to watch Punisher...
btw~ tat movie, sum of the scene is super duper disgusting n cruel...
oh ya, I spotted Siti Nurhaliza at MPH !!! ^^
so nice orhz... but I didn't buy the book to get her autograph lorhz...
simply go through some of the books...
really hope I can own MPH~ hahaz~

then, went to chat with Jenny...
her uniform is very traditional... haha~

played with her little stall...
tried all the samples...
n lastly,
this gal... cheated me =p
cause I bought this thingy from her~
well~ she is not going to work at there anymore...
so, got to support her a little...
I m so good huh... >.<

then, met up with those 3 gals...
accompanied Vicky to get her bf prsent at Graffitee, The Gardens...
T-shirts at there...kinda expensive lorhz..

tea time at Delicious, MV....
*pepper n salt*

1st time there...
their deco very cute.... agree???

Ling n Jacq took the best n comfortable seats...
pity Vicky n me... =p
so, we decided to order just some desserts...
cause dinner time is coming soon~

Vicky's chocz pudding with ice-dream as topping...
not bad...

Jacq's apple crumble~

Ling's dessert... I have forgotten it's name...
she said it tasted like u r eating a huge sweet...
it looks really lovely rite???
especially those strawberries...

n this is mine...
Black forest... a very common cake~
served in glass...
the cherries r very SWEET~
love it a lot...
btw, u ll be served with bottemless FOC skyjuice when u eat at Delicious...

Ling bought half dozen of Big Apple...
n I founded a pair of cute earings at Diva~
n so, the outing at MV ended...

went out again when we r home...
met up with the guys at 10 smthg...
Steven's Corner~

No comments: