Monday, February 23, 2009

I ll miss u...

a farewell for Siak Pin...
she is leaving Msia on this coming Friday, 27th Feb 2009
our dear monitor for years...
she is my class monitor since F3..

this friendship started in a very different way..
for the start.. we don't really like her attitude...
especially days in F4 n F5 because of her voices, yelling, n emo behaviour...
she is like a speaker of our class...
n often treated us like kids.. ^^
indeed, she left a very deep prints in my mind...

but then, everything turned out better after 1 n a half years of studies in F6...
understanding between each other...
helps that can't be returned back...
ended up, we found a great friendship...

to me, she is a very tough gal..
admire her spirit n keen in her studies..
a very energetic gurl..
never see her from tiredness... =)

the theme of the farewell- the specialty of Msia...
thus,
assorted Msia food being served...
I dun really know all the names of these dishes... ^^

n this is Cendol...
but looking a bit disgusting =p

enjoying our lunch....
which turned out to be too full...
too much of food...

n where there's a place with me,
there's always photo shooting session...
Riama said so.... =p

me, SPin n Miaw2

me, SPin n PhuiY
PhuiY went for a hair perm+dye... nice hairdo!^^

the gals...
y only gals??? where r the guys???
hmm...
actually, they r from Bio class except me n PhuiY...
n in Bio class... it's kinda difficult to spot a guy^^
~gals rock~

Bye bye gurl...
hope ur studies in Taiwan for 2 years ll b nice^^
all the best to u~
take care....

some notes for her...
written on these colourful balloons...

Taiwan got lots of desserts n food...
can u bring them back to me? hahaz..
okie.. I m not greedy... Just bring Jay Chou back for me XD

this year... lots who r flying...
leaving Msia for further studies...
those tat left recently,
like Poni n Jovan... - Aus...
gonna miss all of them...

No comments: