Tuesday, February 10, 2009

pArtiEs...

due to CNY...
life is busier~

1st~ venue- SWyn's house- house warming...
nite of 7th Feb 09~
a very grand party~
lots of dishes in the buffet style dinner~
including some nyonya kuih n fruit tarts as desserts...
yum yum^^
but I didn't really eat...
pretty house...

fish ponds at the side...
the photos aren't clear since I have forgotten to bring my cam^^
these pic r taken with a cellphone...

chatted with her, Daph n Ong till late...
cause we only meet her once in a year...
thus, lots of stuffs to update...
home at around 2am...
wat a suprise...
parents aren't home...
they went to Genting O.o
shouldn't have gone home so early lorhz... hahaz.. =p
suffered 4rm hunger =(

2nd-venue- my house at MBJ-family gathering
nite of 8th Feb 09~
noon,
busy tidying the house...
n helping my mum to prepare dinner...
cutting the shallots making my eyes pain n crying.. >.<

1st aunt came back from korea~
brought us some korea chocz^^

chocz at the surface
follow by glutenous rice
n lastly sum ginseng inside it...^^
smthg special...

next,
chocz which r not 2 sweet...
so, nt bad duh..
there's a few varieties...
eg, aloe vera, green tea, orange etc

3rd uncle brought us a dish from Seremban~
I have forgotten it's name...
but I heard that it is a very famous dish at that place...

chatted with cousins~
n watching them playing monopoly 4 a while..
entertained them with some card games...
n went to the next party^^

3rd-LSL's house-CNY BBQ
10.30~
well, when I reached there...
they were ad bc singing~
btw~ like his house a lot...
since he is a tour guide, he travels to lots of countries...
thus, there r lots of souvenirs^^
n this is really cool~
a collection of coke...

the gang~
yee sheng for the last day of CNY~
well~ sorry 4 the poor quality pic~ cause they were too excited.. pushing my hands..

pic of the gang...
ended at 12am~
but I stayed there till almost 1am~
a great nite...
CNY celebration is over at last...
back to the normal life...


No comments: