Sunday, September 5, 2010

super coUple

Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock
It feels just like it's heaven's touch
Together at the top (at the top baby), like a pyramid
And even when the wind is blowing
We'll never fall just keep on going
Forever we will stay, like a pyramid

-love like a pyramid =)
nice lyrics^^

superman + supergal
thanks babe^^



















dinner @ Sakae~
I need yummy food as I only have 2 weeks in town...
it's babe's duty to feed me...LOL
damn happy when I am surrounded by yummies ^^



















=D



















smiley with the tempura^^



















babe honey~



















acting cool~~~~><"



















sushi !!!!! awww.... salmon~~~~~ love it love it~~~~~~



















who is cuter?













after dinner = dessert time
headed to BR....
a pin for both of us
eat till almost puke ! =.=



















but still, I am happy^^
love BR~



















1st nite in town =)