Sunday, July 12, 2009

drizzling....

wanted to update about my weekends..
but then, don't really have the time to make it in details
too bad huh...
I will do it later
so, it's Sunday again...
my classes has officially started
woke up very early this morning
but still, I have to rush out ~
drizzling for the whole day... such a good weather to have a sweet sleep =)
stupid rain.... made me did something stupid....
GUESS wat..... I slipped n fell down... >.<
damn embarrassing.... huhu...
a worker in my my hostel witness the whole process.... arh...pity me....
I am really the most clumsy gal in this world !
a cozy day.... made me kept on sneezing...
meet up with mr. n mrs. assignments...
almost doze off in the asas keusahawanan class.....
(about 500 students in that class...)
do hope there's a pill to avoid me from dozing off during classes.....

No comments: