Thursday, July 9, 2009

no updates...T.T

tues, wed, thurs =)
didn't update for 3 days....
n the reason..... kinda busy at nite/no comp for me to use
hmmm
so, a simple update here...
I am very hardworking kay ?????

Tues is kinda like a rest day as we don't have class...
but still, I have to wake up early...
went for medical check up at PKU(Pusat Kesihatan Universiti)
my 1st medical check up in my life.... XD
hate needles !!!! doc took some of my blood for blood test....
then, went for X-ray also....
my feelings = kinda shy laaaa.... haha
went to attend the library talk in the noon...
well~ I didn't pay attention =p
had supper with Yin n Jia at Kak Mona late at nite cause Jia has nite class...

Wed is a hectic day....
cause my class is from morning till evening....
those lec ad started giving us assignments....
sigh.... I am really blur.... know nothing about wat am I studying...
as usual, walked around in the campus with my friends to attend classes...
this time, we know the location of the lec hall or classroom....
well, it's not that tough duh.... ^^
but still, the distance from COLGIS to COB is kinda far....
hope I will not lost when I am alone....
had some short chat with a law senior during dinner time
every time I listen to a senior's talk, I will start feeling very stress....
I do hope I can catch up n handle all these stuffs very soon
god bless....
then, had a short discussion for the assigns with my group members
those Malay students from ASASI are really pro in it.... huhu
on the way for supper, being stopped by a group of seniors that wanna promote their club...
lastly,
had a crazy chat with my gang of galfriends till midnight in Vege's room
laughed a lot... till all of us got stomachache...
friends are really important when u r away from home....
that's very sweet and warm....
awww.... miss everything at Serdang.... ^^

Thurs...
only 1 class !!! yeah!!!! =) cause the other 2 classes are cancelled...
so, I slept till 9.15am... at last... a day where I don't have to wake at 7am....^^
my attire for the day is being commented that I look like an air stewardess... lol...
had my 1st lesson... Islamic law...
I can't UNDERSTAND.... >.<
don't really understand....
n the lec is very "hardoworking"
in the 1 hour 30 min class, he clicked 3 slides only... XD
cool huh?
had lunch at Subaidah(sort of mamak) - I think their food are not bad^^
got some books from Teo
then assign dicussion in library for an hour
1st time to borrow books from library.... well.... not bad... the system is kinda high tech... haha
just scan ur student id, insert password n scan the book...
then, back to hostel at 4pm~^^
kinda tired....
guess I have to do some readings in my weekends....
gotta go now...
nitezzzzzzzzz......^^

No comments: