Saturday, July 4, 2009

wanna do some readings?

yea, as I have promise, I am back here again
going make this post much more detail
well, I don't think I will put any photos in this post
hmmmm.... dun really feel like uploading photos in a public computer
well~ I promise, sum other day, I will post photos of my uni =)
during the 1 week orientation,
I didn't really take any photos
ya, it's really unlike me... >.<
I left my camera sleeping in my room....
it's not that I don't want to take any photos but then the time is too pack n I dun have time to take a picture~ sigh~ too bad huh
so, everything is just going to be kept in my brain

ok~ back to my orientation
stayed at Alor Setar Holiday Villa on Saturday night(270609)
~parents n bro accompanied me to Kedah~
can't find any chinese restaurant for my dinner at there!
awww.... I miss chinese cuisine....
p/s: MJ left us~ that's sad indeed... hmmm... RIP~

woke up at 5am the next day
then, went to UUM....
reached my hostel at about 8am
kinda excited^^
can't believe that I am a uni student, can't believe I am at Kedah right now
my hostel is located at Bkt Kachi, which is 3km away from the campus
there are 2 students residential area(SRA) at this place
mine is called as Bank Rakyat.. ><
most of the hostel are located in the campus....
I am so "lucky" to be different~ XD
anyway, all the students(this sem) from COLGIS have to stay in this SRA
COLGIS=College Of Law,Government and International Studies
there are about 700+ new students from this college
the hostel here are new compared to those located in the campus
it's on top of a hill, nice scenery...
but then, have to take shuttle bus every day to attend classes
2 canteens, tennis court, bb court, badminton court, field... etc except swimming pool(only in the campus)
I am staying on the 1st floor...
good for me =) no need to climb stairsXD
my parents cleaned the room for me on the 1st day
If I were alone.. I guess I will cry~ lol....
the room has lots of dust !!! super duper dirty....
I can't stop sneezing once I get into the room

then, my orientation started after lunch time~
a goodbye to my parents and bro
hmm~ well, my parents didn't say much to me
they are the type of parents that keep everything in their heart...
not showing out...
so, they just asked me to be careful... ^^

n then, my new life has started
we are provided for 6 meals in a day
breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 tea time...
for the 1st few days...the food are way too spicy... I don't like it...

slept after 2am and have to wake up at 4.30am
that's suffering !!!
*I woke at 6am on the last day...XD everyone was late.. everyone was tired...
have to attend talks every morning, sometimes noon n night too
talks by those VIP, some info we need to know etc....
those talks are like a sleeping pill for me
once the person starting to give speech, my eyes started to feel heavy, close up automatically and doze off XD
I have been "fishing" for 4 days...
same goes to my new friends... everyone is tired
there's a night where they showed us a movie in the Dewan MAS
it's a very nice historical show.... I really wanted to watch it...
but still, I doze off in the middle of the show... hahaz
on the last night, we had a culture night organised by new students
it's a very nice show~ quite successful
every race has dance or show except chinese... >.<
I guess chinese don't like to go through those troublesome that u will face during the preparations

next, about friends
met up with some chinese friends cause there's only a few chinese in COLGIS
for other races, I am not that close with them yet...
for my coursemate, only 17 chinese are taking law in this sem
5 guys n the rest are gals
there's a total of 97 new law students in this sem
most of them are from ASASI, chinese mostly are from STPM, n some from Matrics
in my uni, mostly are gals.... not much guys...
I guess the COB(College of Business) has the most guys in my uni
n for seniors....
didn't really meet them yet except those tat incharge of us during the orientation
they are very nice and caring towards us~ ^^

to the town,Changlon on Friday noon wit 2 of my friends
~suppose to go in a gang.... but at last, everyone is apart...
went there by bus... RM2 per person
it's indeed a small town with a small mall
well~ I miss MV!!! XD
was kinda excited as it's like I am in the jail for a week XD
went there to get some stationeries...
wanted to get a pair of new shoes but.. hmm.... well, u know I am a choosy gal...SO, mission failed...
had our lunch at MaryBrown... suprise... fast food restaurant in this area!
I do hope there's McD... ^^
just a short and easy walk....
after getting stuffs we need,
back to our hostel at 5pm...

went for a walk in the campus this morning
almost everyone is having Koke(cocuricular acticities) today
I will only take it in my 2nd sem
explore in the uni with 2 of my friends.....
tress everywhere....
my uni is indeed in a forestXD
I like it... it's pretty n surounded by greeneries...
n it has a very big n nice library =)
I can't imagine how m I going to walk from this hall to the next hall with my pumps/heels when studies starts...
~my feet hurts during the orientation bcoz of those stupid shoes =(...
~bruises n reddish... ><
oh ya, umbrella is very important.... I have to bring it to uni every day...
the weather here is very hot !

hmmm... I am still waiting for my roommate...
wondering how does she looks like...
hope she is a nice senior... ^^
a week has gone
being alone, in a new place, having new friends, a new life
everything is so new....
I need time to settle down...
well.... something good, till now, I didn't cry^^
starting to accept that I need to be independent
starting to like my uni
when studies starts, I guess I will be very stress...
2 seniors gave us a simple briefing yesterday night...
both of em did drive my nerves crazeee....
just hope that... everything goes well...
I will just try my best... =)
ok~ that's all for my orientation~

I miss you guys a lot....
hugssSss....

No comments: