Friday, July 17, 2009

endless topics

it's Friday.... slept till 10am n rolled on my bed till 11 smthg =p
not going to the town today as I am very lazy n tired...
my galfriends are at Jitra for a movie....awww....so nice.....

just came back from my brunch...
the food sucks.... I am really bored of 'em... sigh... how am i going to face 'em for 4 years?
slept very late.... bcoz.....
chatted with my course mates till 3am at Kachii Mall !
4 gals 2 guys.... endless topics....
laughed till my stomach pain... >.<
ended up....having panda eyes today... =(

anyway, some of my friends went home from today till Tues included my roommate....
Monday is a public holiday at here...
so, just skip the Sunday class n u can actually have 5 days of holidays !
too bad that I can't skip my Sunday class....
huhu.....

p/s: I am going to church to9.....

No comments: