Monday, July 6, 2009

high heels <3

let me introduce you a pair of high heels....




simple, dark brown, a ribbon, 2.5 inch
n well~ it has almost KILLed me.... =.=

there's a dress code for my course on every Monday
black + white... sounded professional XD
so, basically you can imagine how's my attire rite?





ta da......
I never upload any picture of myself in a formal wear before...
so, this is the 1st ^^
plz tell me I look nice in that.... lol...
walking in uni is like going to work...
everyone is in a formal wear...
yeah~ this picture was taken in my hostel....
my tiny room~

camwhore..... in case you have forgotten how I look like... XD

back to my title...
as I have said, I wore that pair of 'cutie' shoes to class today
just for fun, n wanna be taller...
ended up ==========
it's suffering!!!!!!
I tried my best to bear with the pain and tiredness of my legs n feet....
if u meet me today...
U will thought that I am very normal... walking very smoothly n nicely
n well, you will know deep inside my heart I was calling for HELP ! =p
OMG.....
I swear I will wear flats tomorrow.... huhu....
or else, you will never see me walking again...
walked from hall 3 to hall 5 in a rush today....
the distance is like > 1km(cause we were lost><...n I was wearing high heels!.....)

met Teo during lunch time at a cafe in COLGIS... he looked so shy...lol
just a short chat with him as I have class to attend...

went to Bank Islam to pay my insurans fee before going back to hostel...
damn long queue !

ZZZzzzzZzZZzzzzzZzzzzz.....

No comments: