Sunday, June 20, 2010

Paris, ngek ngek* smthg U can't find it here =)

3rd day in Paris~
n my eyes is swollen + sensitive itchy red skin+my face is lack of moist
damn... ruined my mood....

well~ journey still have to be continued~
my dream place =)

a hint here~~~~~
=)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Musee du Louvre
big transparent piramid behind me...
it's a cozy day~ kinda freezing =)

love the weather so so much !

posing with the small piramid~

super duper big n spacious museum !
never ever expect it to be so big~
it's divided into 3 wings~
Denon, Richelieu n Sully
this entire building is the museum =)

opposite the museum
L'Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel

k~ time to pay a visit into the museum~
damn long queue!

gt in at last !
n I was LOST =S
for 3 HOURS............... damn......
without cellphone n money........ cause my bag was with bro..... =(
found my family after 3 hours.....
super bad luck ! how can I lost in such a nice place?
blame the museum for being too big, blame it again coz gt too many tourists.... =(

after 3 hours, n finally reunite with my family, I started to explore the museum =)
the famous painting, Mona Lisa is located in Denon
well, this pic sucks.... cause I can't get a nice capture with my camera n with so many ppl around...

see~ so many ppl are taking the picture of it.....
well, the picture is being protected very well~
you can't really see it well or try to look at it closely....
you can't figure out why is this painting so special~~~~~
it's just a painting in the museum where lots of ppl are taking pictures of it....
sigh~
there are lots of other more amazing paintings =)

the picture opposite of Mona Lisa, the largest painting in the museum^^

lot's of statues in the museum~

hope I can do this one day =p
exploring the museum for a few hours is indeed not enough~~~~
I would love to visit this place again =)

naked "people"

they are very beautiful ~~~~~

love the ceiling painting =)

times up~ it's late~
time to leave the museum~
I have wasted 3 hours doing nothing but worrying where to find my family.... =.=

the opera is closed for visit when we reach there~
Opera Garnier~

love their florists =)

n bread shop =)

the famous Moulin Rouge~
there's a movie about it~ I love it a lot~
that's how I get to know this place^^
the entrance ticket for a show is way too expensive that's why I didn't get the chance to watch it...

along that street~~~~~
lots of shops that you will never find in Msia ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
they are so open minded ~
cool~ =)
there are even supermarkets for sex stuffs~ 0.O

walked walked walked~~~~
reach my hotel at last^^
Gare du Nord~ opposite my hotel =)

end of 3rd day after dinner^^

No comments: