Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I hate school Holidays XD

I went out again....
no time to rest at all....
went to MV with YC, Jenny n Vicky
Dan can't make it to join us as he has class till 6pm
Tricky Vicky, suppose to be in her uni orientation but then she managed to escape from it
accompanied her to get a pair of flat black pumps
she spotted a nice pair at Nose^^
(n well... I spotted a sweetie in that shop too XD)

decided to go for a movie
either 17 again or Hannah Montana the movie
n well... I hate SCHOOL HOLIDAYS...=p
lots of people queuing up to buy tickets...
ended up, we had our lunch at Domino hoping that after eating the queue will be lesser
things didn't turn out as what we hope for
then, we went to 1 U~ ^^
tickets selling fast at there too...
we got the tickets for 1st row....
damn suffering...
neck n waist feeling pain after the movie ended... >.<
most of the audience are kiddos and families
I guess those little gals will like it...
the guy in tat movie, Lucas Till, kinda cute lorhz.... XD

went home right after the movie since it's already kinda late
yea~ I really need to rest for a while
have to go out later with Yeye for some discussion...
I am not notty....
I didn't plan for this yam cha session...
Jenny dragged me into it... hahaz

*p/s:
I did something very stupid yesterday night...
can't believe I can be so blur and "sa".....
felt so sorry towards YX... >.<

2 comments:

H A N A B O said...

don't hate shcool holiday ar~~

chocz-dreamland said...

hehe~ u love it bcoz u r having class^^