Thursday, June 25, 2009

a post ! =)

well~
SERIOUSLY, I really can't find a time to update my blog...
been busy since the day I am back from Malacca~
had been doing shopping at this and that place...
walked for hours to get stuffs I want...
lack of time....
this routine kept on repeat....
go in to a shop, pick all the stuffs I like, changing room, buy or leave the place...

bought a lot, spent a lot, purse bleeding !!!!
n now...
I got almost everything tat I needed
headache.... how am I going to pack all my stuffs into my luggage???

I am mentally n physically tired...
cause lot of things running in my mind at every second....
rushing to an appointment after another appointment...
watched Transformer with the guys yesterday at TS =)
it's the best movie in this season~~~~
but then I didn't really pay attention to it, as I said... I was TIRED....

... I need 10 pairs of hand XD

No comments: