Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TimesS + MValley

once again, hanging out at shopping malls again~
stayed at home on Monday~
I spent almost the whole day watching a HK drama...
just some old dramas... ^^

went to TS on Tues with Jenny~
bought some simple Ts at there~
hate myself for being a shopaholic....
almost unable to control... XD

suppose to pay a visit at my cousin's working place but too bad I don't have enough time
sorry gurl~
around 2.30pm,
YX joined us for lunch at Papa John's Pizza
~ thanks a lot 4 the lunch ! ^^
forgotten to bring my camera along....
tat's why didn't capture his photo~ haha
chatted with him about uni life etc.
aww.... feels so miserable in a sudden when I think about studies life coming soon... haha~

hanged out with the guys - lemon, tick, loong ko, kt, yc
+ Jenny for a while at Mcd after dinner....
those guys were busy with their assignments...
so, decided to go home earlier...

*dad met an accident in the noon...
his car in the workshop now~
luckily he is not hurt =)

next, about today
it's like a routine...
I will go for movie every Wed right after my class has ended =)
while waiting for 'em^^

YC n Jenny got me after my class...
we meet up with Dan who came from Utar n Lemon from APIT....
yea~kiddo's movie~ hehe....
it's a bit too short, just for 1 hour +

my mouth is very busy with chewing food today~
1st, this is my lunch
I tried my best to finish eating it...
then, Dan bought me a large box of popcorns during the movie... XD
(well... I did mentioned be4 they are not really keen in popcorns except me)
Jenny got me a Big Apple doughnuts after the movie....
can u imagine how much have I eaten ?
I don't feel like dining now....

camwhore with Jenny while waiting for YC to pay the parking ticket....

p/s: I got the "chocolate mirror" at LAST ! ^^
~ found it at MV today.... it's price is higher but still I decided to buy it....

that's all~ I m going out soon~ c ya~ lol~

No comments: