Friday, June 5, 2009

out there again

being waken by Ice in the morning...
not early duh...
it's already 11am... XD
went to the Mines Chinese Book Fair with her
walked around and browse through some books
unlucky me...
being "caught" by a guy... so, gotta listen to his explanation of his product... >.<
~ in my mind : some1 help me pls !
saw some very CUTE pendrive there....
Ice bough the one that looks like mickey's hands...
4 GB cost RM60
it's expensive. but CUTE orhz....

chatted with Ice a lot...
she will start her studies soon in USM....
that will be very nice...
I wonder which uni will take me.... hmmm....

then, joined Ling, Jacq, Vicky n KT for Terminator Salvation at CS, 3.30pm
Got myself a box of popcorns as I skipped my breakfast and lunch....
~no time to eat.... >.< starving.....
there are some parts of the movie where I don't understand.....
the reason???? I didn't watch it's previous movies...
went home after the movie has ended as everyone is hungry^^

stayed at home at night....
watched a very nice movie with bro...
a movie by Will Smith.... I don't have the name of the movie... >.<

found an old song recently~
I miss you like crazy
by The Moffatts...
I like it a lot.... ^^

No comments: