Wednesday, May 26, 2010

flying away

some updates~~~
away from Msia for about a week...

I am currently in the city of lights^^
happy to be here as it's always my dream place.....
sad that I am not able to borrow Daph's DSLR for a few days...(due to my stupid mistake... =(

.... the spring season here is almost like summer....
damn sunny but not as hot as Msia since the wind is cooling....
I hate sun tan but the people here really love it !
tried my best to hide myself from the sunlight but they wear bikini and lie down on the grass or have picnic with friends n family.... ><....

explore part of the city on the 1st day...
almost sleepless since right after getting down from the plane at 6+am, started the journey till 11pm... exhausted !

went outskirt on the 2nd day + abit of the city + walked all the way from town centre to hotel....it's far !!! legs almost broken larhzz....

a picture of the landmark of the Paris^^

till here...ciao~
pictures need to be tidy and chosen and edited..
so, updates when I am home...

looking forward to the Musee du Louvre^^

No comments: