Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the Geographer

b4 that, tutti frutti craze...
as I have said before....I love it!!!!
my number one yogurt ice-cream=)
ever since I went for the 1st time with babe, I can't help but to have a bite on it whenever I saw it~~~
so, I introduced this dessert to Ivy~~~ and I made her love it !XD
pic taken while we were at the Tutti Frutti branch @ IOI Boulevard

went to The Geographer after that
for some drinking session~~~ had fun with them =)
I am not an alcoholic lover yea... just hanging out with friends to have some fun
Ivy staying at my house for a nite.... mum cooked us a nice dinner and we have decided to spent some time with her at a pub nearby my house... that's why we have chosen the geographer ! it's very packed and crowded.... nice place to hang out n it is newly opened !
however, we don't really like the live band (>.<)

a pic with him smiling happily^^

last but not least.... we have a funny memory to be cherished for that night.. regarding to Gary...XD

No comments: