Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bored 2 death<< <

the title is just exaggerating...

... received a box of chocz..
it's from Soon...
4 giving her a minor help(2008)...
she shouldn't spend on this>.<
thanks a lot^^

back to the title...
060109 was such a boring day...
the 2nd driving course is indeed taking my life...
I went out at 10.30am n home at 7pm...
I just don't understand why do we need to listen to these craps..

n bcoz of tat course...
I didn't get myself a proper lunch...
follow on.. I had a simple late dinner at 9pm
ended up.. suffered from gastric..n I hate tiz..
while updating the previous post n reading Breaking Dawn...
I can feel my stomach killing me...
at last.. I vomit be4 I went to bed...
O.o....

2 comments:

CLF said...

hey take care girl, try to eat a few chocz when u're feeling hungry, or something sweet to ease off the hunger.

good luck in driving lesson. ^^

chocz-dreamland said...

ya~ i don't want to suffer 4rm tat again^^