Friday, January 9, 2009

oUting~

yep... juz like my title... ~outIng...
been busy going out..
080109
accompanied Lina to Mines
(cause I have nthg to do=p)
she wanna get a job there..

watched Bedtime Stories...
quite a funny movie... nice
worth to watch it~
cute guinea pig=)
I think this movie is more suitable for kids..

didn't take any pic tiz time~ weird duh...
cause normally we ll take pic whenever we r together...

went for a walk with her when we r home..
actually, she wanted to jog..

then, went out with a few frenz at nite for a drink...
home after12am =p
failed to be Cinderella...

090109
went out wif Ling..
had our lunch @ 又一村, at Sg. Wang...
it's a Hong Kong style restaurant...
quite nice.. n affordable prices...
ordered "Yin Yang"~
a nice drink to me
even though my stomach is sensitive towards tea n coffee

Ling's "Yau Ma Tei" chicken fried rice...

N this is mine...
Bean Curb rice...
quite a big portion for both of us...
we can't finish them...

cute Ling~

went to Pavillion right after our lunch...
CNY decoration...

went to Forever 21..
Ling got a purse.. pretty^^ I love it 2..
it's in pink with black strikes...
n I got myself a ring... =p
quite pricey 2 me...
but... I love it...
nice?

then, got myself a pair of sandle..
they r in purple^^

then, to Sg.Wang...
headache... too many people n I really don't like it...
same goes to TS... kinda crowded too...
ended up, we don't have the mood to do CNY shopping...

fruit smooties @ Station Kopitiam
tired* legs almost "patah"... >.<"
Kiwi n Strawberry...
seriously, not nice at all...

my 1st camwhore with Ling~ haha
=)

met up with my cousin sis 4 a while..
then, home by Monorail-KTM-Bus...
took us 2 hours =.="
da*n it... Kereta Terlambat Malaysia aka Kereta Tunggu Mati

No comments: