Friday, January 23, 2009

YES !!! I quit....

I quit...
not being fired k ?
=)
well~ tat tuition job is over...
no more...
not my fault..
it's the teacher's problem...
pity guy? ? ? blur guy.....
seriously, he is not good in such stuffs...
whatever...
the most important thing-->
I don't have to face him anymore...
no more long winded speeches... yeah!!!

anyway...
I think I ll not blog for a week..
ll not on9 for a week...
going back to "kampung" early in the morning...
-Johor, somewhere near to Muar...
... meeting my cousins n family again is surely nice...

hope it ll be another nice CNY celebration^^
lots of food, biscuits etc... waiting for me...=)
looking forward~

Happy CNY !!! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGG!!!! PV said I QUIT??? LOLOLOLOL xD
sure u used lots of ur bravery to say that..or mayb that time adrenaline is flooding ur body xD
Btw welcome to the status : UNEMPLOYED! =)
enjoy ur CNY barhs xD