Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 3~Hangzhou to Suzhou

woke up very early~
while waiting at the lobby...

boring while waiting 4 others...

Visited Museum of Hangzhou early in the morning..
it rained... n I was wet...
made me very cold... my jacket isn't warm enough...
the museum- boring...
u ll see these @ the entrance...
types of birds in Hangzhou~

visited "Bao Shu Tang"
Chinese Herbal Medical Centre~
a live show of burning hands with a very hot metal(burning in red)
after using tat "cream" ur hands ll b ok~
believe it???

then,
stopped at a Chrysanthemum flower village...
my favourite tea~ =)

reached Suzhou in the noon~
Suzhou~ famous 4 lots of pretty women...
but seriously, i can't spot any=p
the tour guide said they r extinct now.. >.<

n the tour guide gave us a gift...
--> walking on muds...
made my shoes dirty!!! arghh...
my shoes r in white n pink... =(
wat r all these trouble 4?
to visit Singapore garden~
kinda lame... the garden is not pretty...
so weird huh.. visit Singapore garden in China.. =.="
there's a small lion mermaid there...
~go Singapore to view it~ much more nicer~

then, visited a scenic place~
famous 4 its complex of both land n water city gates~

2nite's dinner is the best...
the food are more suitable...
no more fish with bones only..

then,
my favourite part comes..
Shopping... yeah~
Guanqian Street...
everything have to be done in an hour...
huh?!
so, I had to run from shop to shop.. >.<
yeah~ 1st time in my life...
I got to run n being so rush in buying things..

end of the day~

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

OMG!few years back i went to jiangnan trip oso.. i LOVE Hangzhou!

i prefer hangzhou and Wuxi, nice place to visit.

eh? i tot i went to Baoshutang i din c the birds thigy ler...

chocz-dreamland said...

yeah~
like Hangzhou de most..
erm... they r in the muzeum...