Friday, January 23, 2009

tIz is the lasT...

went out again^^
last outing be4 I am going back to Johor~
seriously...
i guess my parents can't stand me...
but then, not much reason to say" NO" duh...
since they can't use the reason - "no need to study huh? going out every day???" =p

suppose to watch Australia with Jelly...
but then, cancelled~
a hot afternoon... i was almost melting.. I need air-conditioner!
thus, asked Jelly out -MV
Jelly- the "mixed" gurl ^^

i know i m kinda lame 4 going to MV without a purpose...
went there with Ling 2 as she need to settle some works...
juz walking around in MV...
CNY deco~

I didn't do any shopping~ gd gurl rite? ^^
but, bought a birthday present for CV...

then,
went Cheras Selatan to watch Underworld 3,
rise of the lycans...
I didn't watch U1 n 2....
so, I think U3 is nice~
brutality, inhumanity(yep~ since they r nt human^^), ferocity, cruelty, fierceness...
but there is also a touchy scene...
n since I m quite a emo gurl... u know wat happens laa...=p

dined at Pizza Hut...
there's a guy...
his style of eating pizza is... hmm.. disgusting...XD
the day ended with hanging at Jacq's house for a while...

btw~
got a new computer, desktop on 17th of Jan...
much more nicer...^^

p/s:
A-levels result is out on Wed...
n it made me thought of STPM...
another nightmare...
it waken me at 5am!!!

4 comments:

arwen woon said...

u also come from johor???

i meet many johor people all is so kind..

haha....i love johor people..but they are easy cheated by others...be careful..

happy cny ooo

chocz-dreamland said...

yup^^
u too?
haha~izzit...ya~ i ll tc~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Ehhhh dun say jelly is mixed cuz of her skin colour! xD Not gud not gud =( btw happy cny^^ (JK nia cuz dun wan post short, so make it a longer post xD)

chocz-dreamland said...

>.<"" but she is indeed a mix....
yeah~ Happy CNY^^