Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2~Hangzhou~part 1

I tried to make it simple so it ll nt b boring~

West Lake.
..
a very pretty place indeed..
feel like hanging around that place for a day...


tree branches covered the blue sky

here comes the lake~

the pathway...
it's a very cold morning...

lots of people huh....

juz can't help falling in love in this place...

took a 30minutes cruise...

pictures of the lake...

a "pagoda" ^^

these will be lighted up during lantern festival...

The garden next to West Lake..
famous with lots of red carp inside the lake

greeneries during winter=)

I was so excited when I saw these "cabbage" haha...
they are actually flowers - Mu Dan Hua

this place is just like a drawing...

with my boy^^
kinda tough to take a pic with him>.<


a special corner of the garden "wor... "
so said the tour guide...
since it is so special..
so, we took a pic there...

sitting by the lake...
If I weren't in a tour..
I would have stay longer here...
n have a bicycle ride here(only RMB1 for a bike.. 2 hours.. so cheap!!!)

n this is the autumn feel =p











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i... want... to... go....

chocz-dreamland said...

cum~ next time..^^