Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a nite of my stupidnEss

being emo~
yeah~ tat's wat I feel 2nite..
juz home from a drink wif 3 of my old besties
(D.D n C)

found out something~
lots of things running in my mind right now...
wanna help her so much..
but how should I help..
yea, rite~ She is not wrong to have that confidence..
but it juz seems to be wrong...
hmmm...
she might b naive for having that thinking...
or she is taking it as a piece of cake~
wondering... should i speak to her..
being a busybody might ruin our friendship..
but then.. really concern towards her~
wat are friends 4?

n bcoz of that...
my mind is thinking of other stuffs...
feeling depress at this moment...
since my exam has ended...
I m never in a serious mood again...
life is just like
having fun only...
enjoying my "free" life..
i have forgotten those things...
but now... 2nite...
i m back into a moody night..
those matters r flowing back in a sudden..
everything...
worrying... scared of it..
having no confidence in it..
i wanna cry...
crying without a reason seems to b so stupid...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u think talking to her will ruin the friendship, forget ab it. don't talk. don't even mention. pretend that u never heard. don't bother, and don't give a dam care. just a friend, not ur family. agree? enjoy ur 'free' life like u always did. don't let this bad story to hurt ur tiny brain.