Sunday, January 4, 2009

life=sleep =p

well~
since I am back to Msia...
my life is mostly about sleeping.. blekk.. =p
Morning-jogging(if I can wake.... )
really sorry towards Ling as she need to give me "morning call".. ^^

borrowed Ling's "Breaking Dawn" ...
I don't have the time to find it in the bookstores yet...
-heard that these books are on the shelves again^^~
wow... can't wait to finish reading tiz book...

1st day of school reopen..
to those who r still in schooling life...
Happy Back to School...
I am out of that category at last.. haha~
but then.. it also means that my life will soon be boring...
cause I am still jobless...
CNY around the corner... n most of them want to hire those who can work on CNY too..
so, forget it.. I m not going to be in this area during that season...
what to do?
must sort out some way... don't wanna stay @ home...

No comments: