Friday, November 18, 2011

out of stock!

decided to head to the border just for a dinner cause I AM SICK of the stupid cafe in my hostel...
I have been eating bread as my dinner ever since I am back to uni...

thanks to Vinnie who is willing to guide me throughout the whole driving journey from uni to border XD
I bet they had an unforgettable journey...kekez
my driving skill is not that bad kayyyyyy???!!!!!

decided to try out the newly opened McD outlet
ordered a burger set-P*** which u can't find it in Msia... (I think u understand wat I mean^^)

had a nice chat with Vinnie, Bel n QJ...
a date with 2 juniors^^


we headed to 7-11 to buy some snacks after that
I were desperate for Pocky...
n GUESS WAT...OUT OF STOCK ...T.T
I really love that a lot!
lots of snacks and food are out of snack due to the terrible flood in Bangkok...
feeling pity towards the citizen of Thailand...
hope this tragedy will end soon~~~~~

No comments: