Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BISOU cupcakes

oh my godness~
such a happy evening~
as i hav mentioned yesterday~
parents went to kl 4 a nite~
so, be4 they go~
their little princess, = p asked them a favour~ ^^

in another word, parents went to pak to~ haha~
cause they took 2 days leave~
n after settling the passport stuffs in the morning~
they went for a walk @ kl lor~
n hor~ my dad is SO nice~ mum also lar~ ^^
they got me BISOU cupcakes ! oh my god omg omg~
thanks a lot~ really suprised me !
cause i juz simply mentioned it to them yesterday~

- since u r going to kl, can u go n find BISOU n get me cupcakes ?
- where is it o ?
- erm... jln doraisamy~ there~ (from google map) asian heritage row~
-ok la~ we ll try~

i hav always wanted to try their cupcakes~
n now~ dream cum true !!!
n they r really nice ~

mum handed me the 2 boxes of cupcakes at 5.45pm~ ^^
=) =0 =P (n_n)
there goes the photos of the cupcakes~

bisou~
the 2 boxes~
a small one n a big one~

another nearer look @ the name~ =.="

can't brighten the image~
so, it's not tat clear =(
there goes the CHOCO DEMENTIA~
nice looking~
with sum small "love shape" sweets as deco
yummy~

sigh~ even worse~ too dark~
it's very pretty de~
the icing is nice too~
it is also in black or dark brown~
tat's DARK SECRET
dark chocz filling in ur mouth once u bite it~
my fav~


n tiz~
NUTELLA~
not that attractive rite ?
but when u have a bite~
~ woa~ omg~
it's so nice~
the nutella is melting in ur mouth
chocz n peanut flavour~
fabulous ! my fav 2!
opps~ i m drooling~ =p

tiz is PRETTY~
a pink cupcake~
it is EYE CANDY~ lovely name rite ?
th icing is pretty too~
mum said it is recommended by the waitress~
hmm~ but i think it's icing is kinda too sweet 4 me~

n lastly~
VANILLA SKY~ ^^
green~ made me thought of daph~
it has the lemon flavour~
4 me~ kinda sweet too~

photos of the 5 cupcakes~
r u drooling now ?
i really love their cupcakes a lot !
thanks to my dear parents a lot~
love u so much~ ^^

hav a look @ my bro~
he is nt a sweet tooth~
but can't stop from these pretty cupcakes luring~ =p

n be4 i end tiz post~
smthg 2 share~
mum gt me a baleno T~
there it goes~
it's in yellow~

mum : there~ a T for u~
me : thanks~ =)
but... why is it so plain ???
mum : nope arr~ have a closer look~
( then, she opened the buttons...)
there~ those r the floral deco~ it is not plain ar~
nice rite ?
me : i was stunned~ >.<"""""" sweat !!!!!! here~ the part which makes my mum said~ it is not plain~
=.="""

anyway~ i like it~ ^^

oh ya~ back to BISOU~
some info~
for those sweet tooth like me~
it is RM5 for one cupcake~

it's location :
Asian Heritage Row
58 Jalan Doraisamy
50300 Kuala Lumpur

~ Bisou , means "kiss" in French
perfect place for those who like to indulge in smthg sweet or light bite~^^
oh~ so yummy !!!!

No comments: