Tuesday, October 14, 2008

raYa visit -Lina

continued~
Sat 111008
spent my whole afternoon at Lina's house~
form 1pm till 6pm~
wat did i do ?
juz kept on eating~ none stop~
omg~
i am really scare i am gaining weight !

she was having open house for the raya celebration~
so, it's my 1st time to wear malay traditional clothes
---> baju kurung
we r having the same baju kurung~
chosen by lina n made by her aunt~
when i reached her house
it's crawded with her cousin sis's friends
strangers~ >.<""
a bit malu lor~
p/s : spotted a guy which is very fair ! fairer than chinese~
so, we waited till our friends came n enjoy the lunch
n kuih raya~
chatted a lot~
it's a nice noon
btw, desmond came after his tuition
n thanks for sending me home ~ ^^
cause it rained at tat time~ see tat ? lots of kuih raya o~
bijian, mama carey etc....
n there~ the london almond~
my fav~ cause it's chocz ! drooling~ =P
lina told me~ i reserved tat cookie specially for u~ touching~!
love u so much, gal~

n here~ our lunch~
prepared by her mom~
it's nasi minyak~
nice~ yummy~
i am a gal who seldom eat spicy food~
cause, i can't stand it~^^
but then, this curry chicken is really nice!
it is proven when i took 2 pieces~ (n_n)
oh ya,
i ate by fork n spoon~
cause, i don't know how to eat it with hands~ =)
with my classmates~
only guys made it~
oh ya, am i looking nice with the baju kurung ? lol~
when i wore it~
my mum told my dad : look at ur daughter, juz like a malay gal now.... =.=
hmm~ both of them are my best friends in foRm 6 ~
friendship bond of different races~

n lastly~
a self caption of myself~
a tired day o~

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

三个人的衣服,都一样吗?

首次来访,欢迎吧?哈哈!

chocz-dreamland said...

有两件是一样的~^^
当然欢迎你咯...
谢谢你来访哦!