Sunday, October 19, 2008

helP+ gRad+ vIsiT

as i hav mentioned~
sat-18.10.08(juz a month for stpm) is my school's graduation
4 the form 5 n upper 6 students~
it was really a busy day 4 me~
but then~ nice day~ ^^
tiz ll b a long post~ =)

in the morning~
gt to help yea li's uncle to do smthg~
went to the sk public hall~
n helped the "rocket" team~
a suprise~ kai xian is also there
wat did we do ?
smthg easy~
juz need to help those "gong gong" n "po po" to fill up forms~
it's a form for $$ smthg like giving $$ to them as they r old n nt working anymore~
those above 60 n staying at sk area can apply tiz thingy~
$$ wor~ who doesn't want it ?
so, lots of gold citizens there~
n my pro is....
i can't speak HAKKA n CANTONESE~
* sob~ gal~ u r such a failure~ staying in sk 4 so many yrs~
but can't speak well either~
ended up, kinda difficult to communicate wit sum of them~
i spoke in mandrine n they answered in hakka or cantonese~
there r a few ques tat i need to ask
Eg: do u hav any illness ? like heart pro? diabetes? high blood pressure?
i only know high blood pressure in cantonese is "hue nga gou" , am i rite ?
lol~
teruknya me ~
had a busy 3 hours ~ from 10-1am~
kept on writing n writing~
we need to b fast as there r lots of ppl~
it's my 1st time in doing such thingy~
smthg related to the ppl in sk area~
quite a nice experience~
making me understand some of their life~
making me realise the importance of studies~
cause when i was filling the form,
sum of them told me stories~
woa~ i m so lucky to hav the chance 2 study~
so, i must make sure i score in STPM~
oh ya~ the oldest "po po" tat i met there is 90 yrs old o~

rushed home at 1pm sharp~
i took my lunch home~
it's FOC~
n we r given RM30 for helping~

chicken rice~ i didn't eat it~
gave it to my dear bro~



took a bath~
n a simple "make up"




tat's wat i wear~
baju kurung again n a pair of pink high heels~
hmm~ nice ?

n lina came to pick me~
~a pic of lina driving~ =)

we r lucky to get to the kolej 7 in upm
late for 20 minutes bcoz of the stupid tmn u jam~
anyway, lots who r late too~
gt the door gift after registration~
n gt ourself a place to sit down~
puny reached there at 1.30pm~ so early !!!
she was wearing "curidaal"
really suits her~ pretty~
n she is with make up o~ nice~^^
there goes a pic of her
there goes my pretty dear, lina~

n follow on~ lina n me~
we r wearing the same baju kurung again~
n guess wat~
we bcame the attention of others =p
cause they r thinking~
why r they wearing the same clothes ?
there r lots of teachers who asked us this ques~

the ceremony started with tat~

then~ we can start to hav our lunch after that~
it's a buffer style~
look at wat we have took~ ^^
tat's my plate of nasi minyak with some vege, fish n chic

satay~ ^^ n sum currypuffs, cakes...

my fav~ salad~ like it a lot~ =)

roasted lamb~ my 1st time to try~
cause i think eating lamb is bad~ they r too cute to b eaten =p
but, it's taste....nt bad duh~

cendol~ msian ll surely know wat it is~

while we r enjoying our lunch~
some of the students sang songs~
n in a sudden~
our dear BM teacher went to the stage n sang a song~
he gt all the attention from the students~
he is really a very funny n nice teacher~

he is cikgu Nasar~ a teacher who is very close wit his students~

with my classmates n the teacher~^^

after that~
we r given a chance to wear the university convo "suit"
i don't know wat it is called >.<"" upper 6 are the last group for it~ n here~ me~ the "square hat" is gonna fall~
hmm~ c it ~ the teacher n tat guy was smiling @ me~
embarrassing~ malunya~

a pic of me n lina~
wish us all the best~
tiz is nt the uni convo duh~
juz graduation~
tiz is our dream
it ll come true when we get into uni~

puny n me~

@ the back stage~
a photo of 3 of us~
fina, lucy, me n amar blur

the guys n me~

again~ puny n me~
standing with her makes me seems to b so tall =p

dear n me~ sweet ? ^^
++ realise tat my baju kurung's is buttoned up?
pn. elizar did it 4 me~
>.<" paiseh~ ^^ be4 tat, i unbuttoned it~bcoz it's hot~ desmond n me~ he is sooo tall~
making me seems to b sooo short... =.=

the only 2 chinese upper 6 gals who came to tiz graduation n me~
pretty hor ?
like ting wei's cheongsam~ ^^
lisa is on the right~

3 pretty indian galz~ their saree r nice~
mages, aminah n vijaya~

time to say bye~
the end for the graduation~

oh ya~ there's a lucky draw~
n the form 5 group r very lucky~
they got 4 hampers o !

a pic taken outside~
the catering lorry blocked lina's car~
n guess wat~ funny~
i guess the lorry is spoilt~
the driver got to asked 8 men to come out n helped him to move the lorry~
we were actually wondering~ wow~
y so many ppl came to drive a lorry~ lol~



went 2 pay a visit @ pn. Elizar's house after tat~

the photo @ her house~ her house is lovely~
lots of choc cookies~ my fav~ hehe~
tried the sarawak laksa~ yummy~^^

to syida's house at permai after tat~
juz hang out for a while~
cause it's ad 7pm~
need to go home~ tired~
i accidentally gave des n lina a glass of too sweet sirap~
sorry ya~ ^^
he don want to face the cam~ >.< again~ lina n me~ des's took tiz pic~ his special technique made us look "red"

n lastly ~ a photo with him~
wat his finger mean ?!

~ tired day~ but fun,sweet n nice~
accompanied family to dine~
i can't eat anymore~
too full~
went to MBJ @ nite~
n becoz i was too tired, fall asleep accidentally @ 11 smthg~

1 comment: