Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dRagon-i + mOvie

an ouTing with babe on thE saturday at 1 U
>>>> yeah... it's not MV... =)

well.... Saturday = crowds....
so, we went for a lunch at Dragon-i, which is also my 1st time to visit that restaurant...
perhaps I am not so fond of chinese cuisine... so, the food are just normal for me...

here goes my lunch~ kinda yummy but too spicy for me ><"














dear's order....-> the famous "small dragon bun"

n he also ordered another dish... but I don't have picture of it...

but I do have a dozen of pictures of him.... being "childish" XD









n this is me, looking happily.... =D
the last pic.. that's his hand and he said it means he was "sayang-ing" me...>.=

munch munch munch... slurpp..slurpp....slurrrppp.......

knight and day~
something like the movie, Killers

that calls as a day =)

No comments: