Friday, July 9, 2010

mIdvalley again n again.....

so, Midvalley is the place I went the most in my holiday....
till I am kinda sick of it.... XD

met up with Meg on Monday~
to accompany this sexy to choose bf birthday present....
hah... I am such a nice friend... >.=
n I have forgotten to bring my purse....=.=
so, I have to borrow $$ from her to take LRT home......
HOW CAN I be so careless............

MV again on Wed.... with cousins this time....
had a great time with them...
we chatted non stop from the moment we meet each other!
had a quick lunch at McD and went for Karate Kid
~ not bad^^ kinda nice movie...
then~
here comes the notty me~~~~
fooled my cousin bro who is going to Russia for studies in Sept...
we got him a winter cap at Metrojaya... XD
yeah~ it's the one on his head....
he has no idea it was for him....since I told him it's for my friend~
it's sort of like an early farewell hang out since I am going back to "forest" soon and might not be able to meet him again in at least a year's time...

had dinner at Kim Gary~~
hmm... I seldom visit this restaurant.... as... I kind of not fond of it...
same goes to this time.....
after drinking Yin Yang(coffee mix tea).... my sensitive stomach starts to play around and I lost my appetite... my fault... shouldn't drink it even though it is nice... XD

here comes the camwhore.... =P
I forced them.... kekez

leng cousin sis n cute cousin bro~~~~~


No comments: