Friday, July 16, 2010

eClipSe












the twillight saga series....eclipse...
been in love with the vampires and werewolves stories since I got the books...^^
so, I am really looking forward for it's movie
the movie is quite nice and involves more actions this time...

dated with babe on Monday for this movie and it's also our last dating before I am leaving KL
camwhore while he is driving^^

since I have dyed my hair, I realise I seldom camwhore... anyway, kind of like my hair colour...hahaz... but the black hair are growing out d....=(

my attire for the day is kinda girlish... that's kinda rare....=)
I looked a bit weird in this picture as I was trying to stop from laughing at that moment...
babe said he ll give me those roses behind me... mana mana ??? =P

this is dear... drinking Dutch Lady Strawberry milk ! EWWWwwww......
I only drink the original milk.... not with strawberry... way too SWEET !

he was camwhor-ing ... love this !

picture of the day ! =)

No comments: