Friday, July 16, 2010

stress....

hey ya guys...
I am back to forest...
in the same old room.. and sometimes I am lucky to be able to connect to the internet^^
with a nice roommate who is taking business studies...
but she is from Kedah... so, she ll leave me alone every weekends..=(

so, here is my timetable and I am kinda worried of it...
yea... I know I am too late to do any changes towards my timetable...
I just hope that I can cope with this and do it well !
I must believe in myself even though this will be a very tough semester since I am taking 6 law papers + accounts which I hate a lot ! Bel is the only one accompanying me while the others have 5 law papers only....
IT'S INDEED STRESS !!!
God Bless Me...
I promise I ll try my best to do well in what I have chosen....
no more playing or fooling around... =)

almost settled down...
spent a lot these few days for those expensive books...
thanks to my dear parents who sent me back and cleaned my room
*touch*

I miss everything back in KL....

have to wear my cutie pooh pooh.... due to the super bad floor condition->it's sandy... XD

till here....
XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! cute fluffy u have there!!