Saturday, March 21, 2009

210309 1838

as a chocz lover,
i m wondering about this again...
can chocz really make me happy?
there's always chocz supplement at my house~
it's kinda abnormal if u can't find a single piece of chocz here...
too many things happened recently..
those chocz seems to be useless...
but~ well~still... I m chewing one of it rite now...
my emotion is fluctuating between the smiles n tears line~
just solved 1, another 1 pops up again...
is it my fault?
wat have I done...
they said it has nothing to do with me...
but my mind is always at the negative side...
why is this happening...
feels like running away from all of it...

1 comment:

Luis Goh said...

hi.
i know this is weird but.
can you please give me yap suet lee's contact?
errr.
i miss her. as a friend.
too long never see her or even talk to her.

please please please give me her contact.
email phone no. apa pun boleh, as long as i can reach to her.

thank you!!!!!