Wednesday, March 4, 2009

left 4 dead

something happened.....
kinda unbelievable that I went to cc for this game...
well~ I never play such game before...
seldom play online or comp games...
N don't even expect I ll go to cc for it...
BUT then...
something impossible turned out to b possible now... >.<

it's a nice game~
very interesting....
1st impression~ it's very disgusting n cruel...
but the graphic is very nice~
but then, I m senseless in playing games...
becoming a burden on tat nite... ><
with the headphone for hours making me suffer from headache..
dats one of the reason of why am I so emotionless n quiet when playing it...
2nd reason is bcoz I was very blur... XD
it's smthg very new to me...
2nd time? lolz... I have no idea...
lets see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that game is fun but my pc wont able to play.
and your banner make me hungry